It’s not easy out there for the solar power industry:
- Renewable power credits don’t provide long term security for developers…
- …and middlemen seem to make more money from RECs than renewable power producers do.
- Private homeowner association rules can frustrate desires of persons wanting to go solar.
- Local government zoning regulations and associated red tape hamper solar developments.
- And if you fail to show up for the county board of supervisors meeting … well, at least in Mohave County, AZ, if you want a permit you best show up at the meetings.